We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and experienced professional to join our growing Creative Content Team , where you’ll work for Pepe Jeans within the Group’s marketing department.
You’ll work closely with the E-Commerce, Digital, Social Media, Trade-Marketing, and Visual Merchandising teams to deliver some of the organisation's most ambitious projects.
You’ll need to be passionate about fashion and have a strong understanding of the changing dynamics of our business.
Working at Pepe Jeans
At Pepe Jeans, we’re serious about innovation. Our plan is to bring together the best technologies and top talents, which means this role is more important than ever before, and we’re looking for the best. In return for your efforts, you’ll work with a fun and dynamic team whose projects reach a worldwide audience.
We need you to help us develop a new range of digital materials, in-store communications, and concepts that will inspire our customers across multiple channels worldwide.
Don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio site, or attach some examples of your work
What will the role entail?
- Creation and adaptation of omni-channel marketing graphic content to achieve the business and brand objectives in each area.
- Digital asset creation for the website, advertising, performance marketing, newsletters, and social media. You’ll be in permanent contact with the front-end and UX/UI as well as the Digital Marketing and CRM teams.
- Graphic design for offline channels: in-store and retail communication. You’ll be in permanent contact with the Trade-Marketing and VM teams.
- Brand identity applications such as packaging, labels, and trims
Minimum experience in the industry
Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities.
Requirements of the position
- Agility, flexibility, capability to adapt and work quickly. Proactive and creative, eager to keep learning and able to work as part of a team.
- Well organised and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Able to brainstorm and create mock-ups of design ideas, based on an appropriate understanding of the brand, project briefings, and /or wireframe designs.
- An exceptional portfolio of professional design projects that includes examples of work on web/mobile applications. A strong understanding of responsive and mobile-first design .
- An eye for fashion, design, and consumer trends with the ability to bring your ideas/projects from concept to completion
- Proven track record of successfully delivering innovative designs which are in line with brand messaging. You’ll know about and will be able to give
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to successfully explain design solutions to other team members in both English and Spanish.
Technical skills required
- Expert-level skills with the latest Adobe product suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign, as well as Sketch and rapid prototyping tools.
- Knowledge of video edition applied to advertising and SM assets.
- Understanding of typography, layout, colour, and grid structure, with an eye for detail.
- Experience in fashion or retail ecommerce.
- Knowledge of print techniques and finalising artworks for production.
- Illustration skills, 3D, motion graphics, and video will be positively valued.
- Ready to learn and have fun in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Trello, Confluence, Asana.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud
What are our expectations on you?
- You must have the Pepe Jeans spirit! Not everyone can be part of our team!
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Results driven
- Team work
About Pepe Jeans London
Sant Feliu Llobregat, Spain