Are you a developer with an innovative edge? Are you obsessed with quality? Are you a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver? Do you take pride in the code you write and the work you produce? Are you ready to play your part in the online form revolution? If so, we need to talk.
Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation forms. And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic, and pragmatic Senior Golang Developer to join our growing team in Barcelona. Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we believe we provide the right support and company culture to help you thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level
- Handle code reviews and Pull Requests, collaborate with the team, offering and accepting feedback on your code
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- You’re a confident communicator, and comfortable working in an agile environment
- You’re proficient in (at least) one of the following backend languages: Go/NodeJS/PHP
- You have experience working on high-traffic, distributed web applications
- You have experience developing internal and external APIs
- You understand the pros and cons of SQL and NoSQL, and when to use one over the other
- You can communicate clearly to multiple stakeholders
- You’ve been involved in migrating monolithic applications to microservices
- You have hands-on experience with Docker
- You’re familiar with security concerns, such as authentication and authorisation across services
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!