Fraugster is a German-Israeli anti-fraud company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits.
Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent transactions before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the anti-fraud space.
We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros worth of risk for our clients.
We’re looking for senior golang developers interested in building high performance and scalable backend services for real-time anti-fraud detection. We’ve built our own stack from the ground up and work with Docker, Kubernetes and CoreOS. In this role you will report directly to the CTO and work alongside other experienced Go developers. You'll assume technical leadership over an area of the product and have the opportunity to write a lot of new components and sub-systems from scratch.
Skills & Requirements
- You have relevant and solid work experience building similar distributed systems with a focus on writing high quality maintainable code
- Previous applied knowledge of Go
- Solid fundamentals in algorithms and distributed systems
- Experience working on large projects and building production systems
- Good understanding of monitoring & performance analysis
- Good linux skills and some experience in docker
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
- Handson experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing ecommerce
- A team of experienced founders and colleagues who are industry experts
- Your own projects
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and a nice office in Berlin
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!