FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Check out the game planResponsibilities
- Design, architect and implement game features and components.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for new games.
- Optimize workflow for iOS and Android devices.
- Responsible for architecture, planning, development and maintenance of games.
- Mentoring new team members.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
Put your superpowers to workRequired skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment with short life-cycles.
- Strong C# or C/C++ development skills.
- Nice to have: experience with UX/usability.
Share your top scoreRequired experience
- 2+ years of experience in game development.
- Strong technical background (e.g. game development, programming, 3D, etc.).
Play bonuses and perks on repeatWhat we offer
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 Barcelona subsidiary.
- Trial Period applies.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
Outfit7 company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.