Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
- Backend development experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in a programming language like Java, C#, C++, Erlang, Golang, etc...
- Intermediate systems knowledge and understand what happens behind the code
Bonus Points for
- Previous working experience on games' backends and the gaming industry
- AWS experience
- Experience designing and implementing complex systems with multiple parts and technologies
- Experience with application scalability, performance and reliability
- Our backends are developed using several technologies and programming languages (PHP, Python, Golang, Lua, etc…), so you will work with our existing code, extend, maintain and continuously refactor the backend of our games.
- You will also work in designing and implementing high available systems for the server part of our games.
- You will also have to work closely with other teams like mobile, analytics, systems, game designers, etc...
- Your job is not only about coding, you will also have to write technical designs, documentation, knowledge sharing articles, and train other team members and colleagues
- You will be part of our games team and you will be integrated in business decisions as part of our technology strategy.
Impact you will have
- You will work on services for games that are played and loved by several million of users everyday, all over the world!
- You will create backend services that must scale-out to serve high user traffic everyday
At Social Point you will enjoy
- You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
- People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets
- We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu.
- Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems
- Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
- If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!