At Gorgias, we’re making customer support software to help companies deliver great customer support at scale.
We’re building a helpdesk which aggregates customer communications from email, Facebook or chat. We make integrations with 3rd party software to show all the customer data in one place.
We've been around since 2015 and at this moment we have over 1000+ paying customers including Stripe, Fjällräven, Timbuk2, and Adoreme. We’ve raised $3.4m so far and we have a recurring revenue growth of over 15% MoM.
We're looking for talented and motivated full-stack software engineers to join us in our San Francisco and Paris offices.
### Who you will work with
* Romain, CEO — sales, product, jack of all trades
* Alex, CTO — Full Stackoverflow Developer: https://github.com/xarg
* Martin, full-stack dev — does a bit of everything (react & flask): https://github.com/martinlatrille
* Louis, full-stack dev — the core of Gorgias is where he lives: https://github.com/LouisBarranqueiro creator of reapop.
Meet our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09Wt392-iA
### Our software stack
* Langs: Python3 and FlowJS.
* Libs: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Marshmallow and Restless for APIs, React/Redux for the UI.
* DB: Postgres, Redis.
* Task Queue: RabbitMQ + Celery
* Hosting: Google Cloud Platform (we run everything on Kubernetes)
A more complete list of our Stack: http://stackshare.io/gorgias
You should join us if you care about
* Building quality software for customer support agents and improving
the overall experience for the end customer. Enough with shitty
* Carefully designing, consuming and implementing the REST API facing our customers.
* Writing rock-solid Flask apps with clear APIs and workers that handle all the data syncing, webhook delivery, etc..
* Moving fast and hacking which translates to Trying, Failing, Refactoring, Testing, Profiling and Debugging the living shit out of our code while most importantly Shipping fast!
* Being a great team player and enabling other people in the team with your skills and jokes.
### A big bonus for us would be if also like:
* Making simple interfaces that are both powerful and flexible using JS and enough bootstrap to survive.
* You know your way around *nix tools and use them proficiently.
* Have some idea on how to use machine-learning tools and NLP specifically.
* Have a significant impact on an ambitious product.
* Included powerful workstation/laptop.
* Visa sponsorship and expenses.
* Competitive salary.
* Free lunch/transportation.