- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or contribute to improving existing ones.
- Working closely with product management, ui/ux managers and VP Tech to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in full stack developments in SAAS environment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A self starter with a great attitude and passionate work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in sophisticated web and mobile applications as part of a fast-paced team in a World Wide Context..
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Knowledge of dynamic languages such as PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience in designing and developing Web & Mobile SAAS platforms.
- Experience with relational databases
- Understanding of MVC and experience working with frameworks.
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely.
- Experience with Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Laravel & Symfony.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture as well as all SOLID principles.
- At least 5 years of experience within most if not all of the above.
- Bonus Qualifications:
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate and driven global team in an international context
- Health insurance offered
- Restaurant Coupons
- Company Savings Plan
- Enterprise Committee
To apply, please send your cover letter & résumé to : email@example.com
**We will study your application with care. If you do not hear from us in the next 2 weeks, please consider that your profile doesn’t fit with the description of the position.