Newzoo is the leading tech-driven analytics and research company in the games industry. Our data, powered by our proprietary tech, is used by industry leaders to make impactful decisions on a daily basis. To reach our ever-growing technical ambitions, we are looking for a senior full-stack developer who can help us build, deploy and scale our products over the coming years.
- Help build the tech that powers Newzoo’s next generation of analytics products.
- Play a leading role in our team of developers and work closely with our product team and other stakeholders within the organization (e.g. sales, marketing and client directors).
- Be responsible for the final decision and implementation of our technological stack (servers, databases, programming languages, frameworks, etc.) for current and future products and projects.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability as part of the deployment process that you will develop and oversee
- Contribute directly to the team's front / back-end efforts with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code.
- Coach, guide, and mentor the team on function design, architecture, and technology choices.
- You are a respected leader as well as a team player
- You thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment and in teams that actively work together in an agile way daily
- You have very strong communication skills
- You are driven and extremely results oriented
- You are eager to learn and improve your own coding and leadership skills
- You are excited to work for a leading company in a fast-moving industry
- Hands on experience with serverless architectures, such as AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Expert in database technologies including SQL and no-SQL
- Integrating high-availability and security into our core architecture to ensure we deliver a secure, robust, and fast user experience
- Bonus: Experience with SaaS data warehouse and business intelligence applications
- Bonus: Experience in working on data analytics front-end user experiences and related back-end architecture
- Bonus: High-level proficiency (2+ years) in Python, React, and / or Google BigQuery
- A full-time job with a competitive salary in the center of Amsterdam
- A job that allows you to develop your own skills and further shape you career
- The ability to work in a cool industry on projects and products that directly impact the biggest international companies that are shaping it.
- The opportunity to impact an ambitious company that is growing each year
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Why people love working here
- 1. Competitive salary and a good pension scheme
- 2. An annual budget for personal development
- 3. Working in the heart of two of the most vibrant cities in the world
- 4. Monthly chair massages
- 5. Monthly after-hour activities
- 6. Daily ping pong, foosball, and pinball contests (sometimes out of hand)