Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Senior Full Stack UI Developer
Please note, this team is hiring across Sr. Software Engineer to Sr. Staff Engineer levels and all candidates are individually assessed and appropriately leveled based upon their skills and experience.
The Netskope Admin Console provides our customers with a single unified view into the Netskope Platform, allowing them to fully utilize the rich set of cloud security features Netskope provides. The UI engineering team is responsible for the Admin Console, working with backend service teams to provide the user interface for Netskope products. The team works on both the frontend UI as well as the web application backend, working closely with our backend teams teams on Machine Learning, Threat, DLP, IaaS, API’s and other cool technologies.
- Work in the frontend to implement the user interface.
- Work in the backend to develop web applications.
- Develop reusable UI components.
- Ensure that the Netskope web interface works seamlessly in all browsers.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and web methodologies which could be used in the Netskope product in future.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing large scale web based applications.
- Solid experience with backend languages like PHP and Node
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3.
- Proficient in database design (MySQL, Mongo) and caches (Redis, Memcached).
- Knowledge of secure web development practices.
- Working knowledge of Express.
- Working knowledge of git or other version control tools.
- BSCS or equivalent required, MSCS or equivalent strongly preferred
Nice to have
- Experience in scaling web applications and UI performance.
- Working knowledge of testing tools like Selenium.
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with AWS, Azure or GCP