At Undeveloped we're looking to expand our product development team with experienced senior RoR developers.
Undeveloped is like joining a close knit family. We offer a competitive wage, exciting & complex product to work on. The company is currently in its scale-up phase and has plenty high-scale challenges to work on.
The average Undeveloped developer has:
* An eye for detail
* Likes to write code the BDD way
* Affinity & experience with Ruby and Rails
* Solution-oriented mindset
* English written and verbal communication skills
* Takes full ownership over the project, task or item at hand
* Ability to work with fully remote co-developers and team members
* Self managing, likes to work with colleagues and takes responsibility
* Constantly improve code quality, security, and performance
* Cares about the code quality he/she writes
Additional extra's that we care about:
1: Sys-ops experience (AWS/IBM Cloud environment)
2: Experience in handling continuous growth and mass scale
3: Experience with IBM Hyperledger Fabric & blockchain automation processes
If the above matches, please contact us to organize a call or in person meeting. We're hiring locally (Amsterdam) and remote.