Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia' technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
- Develop front-end website architecture.
- Develop back-end website application.
- Backlog grooming of the new features of the Amelia app.
- Write automated tests to ensure the proper functioning of the application.
- Write high-quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- Scrum sprints task estimation.
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- More than 2-3 years of experience in programming.
- Familiar with database technology such as MySQL (or MariaDB) and MongoDB.
- Experience with test automation solutions.
- Proven working experience with GIT.
- An individual who has clear attention to detail and good problem-solving skills. You also enjoy working with teams.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Experience working with Amazon Web Service & with agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience in Socket.io
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain.
About Amelia Virtual Care