- Full working proficiency in English.
- Capable to launch micro services through any cloud platform preferable AWS.
- Full experience developing applications for the web.
- Full experience with software engineering and application architecture.
- Full experience with NoSQL databases and data schemes.
Bannerwise will be the next big thing in advertising tech. We are an online platform where agencies and advertisers can create, manage and publish professional HTML5 banners. The platform is live for little under 2 years now and has grown to hundreds of clients (eg Tefal, Mazda, Basic-Fit) all over the world. Bannerwise has been elected as ING Startup of the Year 2015.
By scaling up the development team, we wants to conquer the silicon valley scene and play with the big league. This means that technology must be top notch and that is what we are looking for in a candidate. Ambitious, adventures, professional, trustworthy and social smart.
- You’ll be working with the latest technologies and have a playground to include your vision of technology.
- Next to keeping the systems up and running, building new features, enabling clients to scale up their banner production and giving them the best user experience possible.
- Bannerwise is looking to be the next new thing in display advertising technology, analysing big data and automatically optimizing the banners on the fly. This means that algorithms will match the best possible design for the correct persona and deliver banner in a split second.
- All this information will be reported to the client and made manageable in the platform.
- With this technology, we will be disruptive in the display advertising world and work alongside/with giants like Google Adwords, Google DoubleClick and Microsoft Bing advertising platforms.
- Start-up vibe, no 9 to 5 mindset.
- Possibilities to grow with the startup. (Team Lead, Head of Engineering, CTO)
- Unlimited red bull
- PS4, PingPong, Foosball, Pool table