We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup, developing SaaS solutions for financial institutions, part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap. The first product line of FinReach allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already have registered success and traction, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the next product line, ensuring our long term success and leadership on the market. We’re now looking for a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer (m/f) to join our engineering team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
* You deliver feature-complete product increments, working on the
Back-end (microservice) and Frontend (single page application)
components of our products, making them better performing and more user
* You take ownership over specific system components while proactively and continuously improving them;
* You participate in the maintenance of our CI/CD infrastructure together with your team members;
* You push automatically tested code into production on a daily basis as part of our continuous delivery pipeline;
* You thrive for pragmatic perfection, paying attention to the details of security, scalability, performance and fault-tolerance;
* You’re eager to learn, are passionate about technology and happy to improve existing products and processes;
* You’re motivated to serve and guide teammates towards common success;
* Develop scalable application from requirement specifications;
* Review and assist in development of requirements and technical specs.
Our Perfect Match
* University degree in Computer Science or similar Engineering field;
* You love to solve complex problems and are able to optimize competing priorities;
* Very good communication skills with a high English proficiency;
* Experience with REST protocols and Web Application development;
* Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, and abilities to design and implement complex algorithms to deliver architectural components and business functions;
* Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns
* Very strong in both with focus on at least one:
(1) Spring: Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Hateoas, Spring Cloud
(2) ECMAScript 6, React, React Router, Grommet, Redux, Redux Thunk, Bower, Babel, Webpack;
* You’re interested in one of the following fields:
(1) Data analysis with Python, Numpy, Pandas
(2) DevOps with Ansibel/Saltstack or similar.
* Our current Java stack: Java 8, Spring 4 (Boot, MVC, Data), Junit,
MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Maven, Git, Travis CI, Ansible CM;
* Currently many of our interfaces are using AngularJS;
* Additionally we have a Ruby stack (Ruby on Rails);
* Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs;
* We believe the success and growth of our colleagues is directly tied to the success of the company;
* We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
* We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn profile & GitHub account.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!