Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Daily analyzing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production and build a world-class platform.
- Being a critical referent for the architecture under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Bringing fresh views on Cloud tools and Software strategies.
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Designing scalable & sustainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player during the building phase, able to take on and/or clarify all the aspects.
- Promoting software development best practices, advocating for clean code and helping others succeed through Engineering review processes.
A few things we require for this position . . .
- Senior-level experience as Node.js Fullstack or Frontend Software Engineer in complex environments.
- Backend experience or willingness to learn: Kubernetes, Serverless, gRPC, GraphQL, RESTful, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis, etc.
- Love for Distributed Software, Cloud solutions, Microservices & Serverless Architectures.
- Experience working with cloud environments, ideally on AWS, with exposure to event-driven architectures.
- Experience in discussing, spiking & benchmarking Engineering solutions.
- Familiarity with Reactive & Domain Driven Architectures.
- Experience coaching/mentoring engineers, including promoting best engineering practices such as automated testing, documentation, coding standards and code reviewing and providing technical feedback.
- Good understanding of software design principles and the development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English - you're gonna need to use it on a daily basis.
A few things that would be valuable for this position . . .
- You have SaaS experience in companies responsible for their own product.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration and DDD software and concepts.
- Knowledge of HTTP2 and gRPC protocols.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like React and Redux.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment