About this position
Java | Angular | Data Visualization | AI-powered | Distributed Systems | Open Source| AI-powered
Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are
Dynatrace offers the lead in software intelligence product to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. We offer solutions such Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
By using Dynatrace solutions, our customers can simplify their enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate their digital transformation.
If Fullstack (Java/Angular) is your thing, join our R&D Engineering team and help us develop data visualization components for our product platform applying modern frontend technologies. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact. At Dynatrace, we build our product with performance, scale, and security in mind.
Your role in the ream
- You would join one of ours data visualization development teams
- Design and implement end to end data visualization solutions, UI components and REST endpoints
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- BSC/MSC related to Software Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years experience on pure Java development
- Practical knowledge in a professional environment of good software principles
- Practical knowledge of Scrum, peer programming and other agile good practices
- Professional experience in developing of SaaS products
- Experience in usual suspects development tools JIRA, Confluence, Github, Bitbucket
- You have been improving the quality bar of the teams / companies you have worked with in your career
- Very good level in English
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working attitude
You will love working with us if
- You enjoy learning new technologies and you are fearless about it
- You enjoy solving difficult engineering challenges
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates and an international environment is attractive to you
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, life & health insurance, merit based salary increase, training programs, awesome and international engineering community and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!