We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Our ten prestigious brands, products and services help shape the future of work by focussing on people – For a better working life.Within New Work SE and its subsidiaries, you will be part of an organisation with almost 500 amazing developers and a healthy learning culture that involves pair programming, different communities of practice, joint Hack week projects and more. While most of our products focus on the German speaking market, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe. Our working culture is international, our working language English and you will find a technology-driven environment that enables you to grow professionally.
We are the Web Infrastructure Team. As a central platform team, we develop and maintain a React based web framework called Hops. We care for the tooling to build, deploy and test modern web applications so our product teams can focus on what is important. Are you motivated by building solutions that ease the lives of our fellow developers? Do you want to take responsibility and provide long-term value to a professional engineering organisation?
A challenging task
- You will build and improve the platform on which our teams can base their products on.
- You will help us to provide a world class developer experience.
- You will support the engineering organisation to move forward quickly.
- You will constantly evolve our technology stack that includes frameworks and languages such as TypeScript, React, Node.js, Express, Webpack, Babel, GraphQL, and more.
- Being part our our team, you will help us to shape and iterate on our own processes.
A convincing background
- You own a passion for developer tooling and experience.
- You are self-driven and have a sense of ownership.
- You care for the quality and value of your work.
- You are comfortable working with agile methods and value fast feedback loops.
- You can comprehensively communicate and are fluent in English.
It would be great, but not required, if you also had:
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of browser automation approaches, i.e. for testing purposes
- Experience in maintaining a library and the related release management processes.
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- Mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets/Pension
- Extended holidays (26+4+2)
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Relocation pack if needed.
We contribute into open source https://github.com/xing and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events. Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!