Do you love web development and innovation?
Do you feel comfortable both creating beautiful front-end UX components and developing efficient algorithms on the back-end side?
Do you want to work in a constantly evolving product that is used by thousands of companies around the world?
Do you appreciate autonomy at work and you follow high-quality standards?
Have you been improving the quality bar of the teams you have worked with, in your career?
Are you a proactive team-player willing to join an outstanding work environment?
- You will join as a Full-stack Engineer primarily focused on Front-end, with eventual Back-end efforts focused on transforming data before consuming it in the FE side.
- In the initial stage, you will be working on some visualization components (Angular) that ingest generic data and can be exported through config files in order to be used from non-Angular environments (some Java coding will be needed).
- In the mid-term (~ 1 year) your team will start working in our new generation of components, and our ecosystem of applications. You'll be building React components as well as visualization web apps with a thin back-end middleware layer (NodeJs, lambda functions).
- Outstanding Front-end professional development experience
- Deep understanding of HTML, JS and CSS, as well as experience creating PWAs and SPAs
- Awesome software engineering practices: all kinds of testing, PR reviews, pair programming, SOLID principles…
- Sensibility and appreciation for appealing, performant and responsive visual designs
- Solid expertise in one of those: React or Angular. At least hands-on experience with the other
- Demonstrated experience in Back-end development or willingness to learn and work on Back-end development in Java and NodeJS
- Fluent communication in English
Nice to have
- Deep understanding of Typescript and RxJS
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Java
- Professional experience developing SaaS products
You will love working with us if
- You enjoy learning and keeping up with new technologies
- You enjoy solving difficult engineering challenges
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates
- You want to work in a multicultural and international environment
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.