The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being a Senior Full Stack developer in Veepee means :
- to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 6-8 engineers;
- to participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out, to support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR;
- to contribute to the community; not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
You work in an agile methodology led by OKR defined quarterly.
You are value oriented and are enthusiastic to share your knowledge in a team and company that promote continuous improvement.
In this context, we are looking for the full stack engineer in the team Scalia, which recently became a part of Veepee and now they are turning multiple suppliers’ inputs into consumable data.
PROJECT: Data integration is the product in charge of streamlining the overall production process from the supplier catalogue all the way to Veepee product page.
The goal is to transform thousands of raw files sent from suppliers into a standardized format the most efficient way possible.
The product is a combination of ETL technology (Extract Transform and Load) as well as state of the art web practices for B2B softwares. In a nutshell, there are as many front end as back end challenges. As a software for internal usage only, the contact with the end users are very frequent, enabling to give great responsibility and exposure to everyone within the team.
Finally, Data integration is based on the technology developed by the Scalia startup, acquired by Veepee 2 years ago and still benefits from this entrepreneurial vibe.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products;
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done;
- Write technical documentation;
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed;
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications;
- Respect the production deadlines;
- Review the legacy code in order to avoid the production bugs;
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join Veepee.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience or willingness to work with frameworks as Vue, Ruby on Rails;
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge;
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests;
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services;
- You are an agile follower and passionate about new technologies;
- You are result and product-oriented;
- Your English is good enough to discuss about this job opportunity.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- Variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week, when the lockdown is over -
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
- Discounts in VeePee
Autonomy is a key to success in <vpTech>
We are boosting the innovation at every step of product development inside Veepee. In order to reach the group goals in the best and the most efficient way, we stick to the feature team-based structure. Hence, most of our teams are autonomous and self-managed when it comes to choosing the tech stack and determining the road map.
So, if you are driven by the quality and teamwork, if you want to make an impact, to learn and share knowledge, to be a part of the fast-paced digital environment, check out our tech stack below
https://careers.veepee.com/en/vptech/ and start your <vpTech> journey.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?