Jember Spain is a well-known European technology company that combines professionalism and expertise in a modern setting. We work closely with our customers who are internationally renowned for their work to provide comprehensive solutions to wide-ranging projects at the frontiers of science and engineering. Together, we work on the cutting edge technologies of „tomorrow“ specializing in the fields of Automotive, Aeronautics and Aerospace.
- Full lifecycle web application development using standard design patterns/frameworks
- Demonstrate mastery of several programming languages, tools and/or technologies
- Developing new interfaces and features, and supporting APIs
- Familiarity with graph database technologies
- Greenfield design and architecture
- Assists with Performance tuning, usability assessment/improvement
- Proactively engage in the identification / remediation of software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security issues related to the code or solution/configuration
- Knowledge of Software testing, quality assurance and solutions testing including automation
- A degree in Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience is required
- Strong back-end development experience
- Experience with graph database: Neo4j
- Understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-managed and motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and geographically dispersed environment
As a jember employee, you can be confident to have a head-start in your career and the right path to career development. Commencing with a structured personal introduction plan we guarantee your personal and professional development right from the start. As a company with a flat hierarchy and an open-door-culture, we provide a welcoming and comfortable working environment to facilitate creativity and productivity in our employee. In addition, we offer attractive conditions with further benefits.
This job advertisement is for Concentrio AG. With our partner company Concentrio AG we define the future of embedded software management in the automotive environment.