Your tasks will include:
• Developing and assuring the maintenance of .Net applications: developing strategies for evaluating, integrating and supporting a wide range of web technologies.
• Analyzing business requirements, devices or modifying procedures to solve problems using information systems and designing technical applications to improve the APIs.
• Experience in .NET development: (ASP.NET, .net Core, MVC, LinQ, C#).
• Experience in Domain Driven Design architecture and patterns implementation.
• Experience using agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban or XP.
• Knowledge of Git, TFS, Subversion or similar configuration/project management software.
• Experience in unit testing, continuous integration and builds management
• English knowledge both in writing and speaking
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent + 2 years of experience in software development with .NET technologies.
• 2+ years of overall software development experience.
• Expert knowledge of back-end technologies (ASP.NET, .net Core, MVC, Entity Framework, LinQ, C#).
• Knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular, Typescript).
• Strong background in web & object-oriented programming experience with ASP.NET /.net Core / C# using MVC framework.
• Fluent in English. Passionate and team worker.
• Work in development teams following SCRUM, XP or KANBAN methodologies.
• Background in financial services applications with experience in high transaction volume environment.
• Working as a team with agile methodologies.
• Analysis, Development and Maintenance of .Net applications.
• Researching & prototyping with latests technologies in order to improve the applications.
• Participate in frequent meetings to follow up on the team tasks in order to meet the objectives.