Headquartered in Singapore with a presence in more than 4 countries, TAIGER is the market leader and pioneer of Knowledge Work Automation. Our ground-breaking Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution innovatively combines 5 sub-disciplines of AI. Our unique solution offerings applies semantic and natural language processing (NLP) techniques, knowledge representation, perception and concept-extraction and multi-language ontology building skills to help organizations automate complex cognitive tasks and optimize operational inefficiencies.
As a global leader in cognitive automation, TAIGER implements our technological innovations for real-world problems; our solutions work with unparalleled accuracy to transform unstructured data into executable knowledge for industry leaders across financial services, insurance and government sectors. Find out more about us at www.taiger.com
Taiger is looking for senior Full-stack developers to join our team and help us design and implement high performance software. Candidates need to have knowledge of software development (mainly back-end) and have a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
As a Full-stack developer in TAIGER, you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art NLP technologies, and may have a significant impact on the industry.
- Design and implement prototypes and software projects to improve our products.
- Estimate, analyze, expand, test and deploy applications and services.
- Propose ideas and make decisions in the technical part of the projects during the work meetings with the team
- Experience in using UNIX commands.
- Knowledge in the use and management of GIT and SVN repositories.
- Proven experience of the Java programming language and the Spring framework.
- Knowledge in the use and administration of databases.
- Knowledge in the use of Angular.
- Knowledge in architecture patterns (MVC, ETL, SOA, Microservices)
- At least medium (B1) written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team, as well as with other project partners.
- Good understanding of the security, performance and scalability aspects.
- Knowledge in NLP technologies (statistics, based on rules, neuronal) and ontologies.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Super friendly environment;
- Office near to Plaza de Castilla;
- Arcade machine with hundreds of games;
- Playstation and Friday Call of Duty sessions;
- Free non-stop Nescafé DolceGusto coffee :);
- A lot of experience in Machine Learning and NLP ;)