Senior Full-stack Developer in Barcelona
Are you looking for a role that will skyrocket your career? Give you the opportunity to work on a product that no one else has ever created before? Work with a team that loves what they do and who they work with?
Then it's time for you to join Cledara!
We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS and fintech companies in Europe. We were founded in London with the conviction that there is a better way for companies to get the most out of the software they use. We've grown from a team of 18 to a team of 60+ within the last year, and we are on track to continue this growth.
Our growth is underpinned not only by an overwhelming culture of positivity and can-do attitude, but also by our amazing product - one that helps our customers to manage all of their software subscriptions and in turn, scale their operational processes, comply with regulations and save money.
We are backed by leading investors, including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures and
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
We are enjoying lightning speed growth and we need the expertise, drive, and energy of someone like you to make it happen. We truly believe we are building something very special!
As a core member of the Dev team, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Engineering. You will have the ability to shape the future of Cledara’s codebase whilst working in a team of like-minded and passionate developers.
The core team will be working on all aspects of our product that are critical for the future of Cledara. These include, but are not limited to, the pillars of what Cledara does: help companies discover, buy, manage and cancel their SaaS in a scalable way.
As a developer you will have the option to work fullstack, frontend or backend - we need all kinds of specialisations! Our tech stack looks like:
- Frontend - React, Typescript, HTML5, CSS and ES7 standards to build beautiful, easy to use UI’s that expose data and workflows that our users love to use.
- Backend - Node.JS, Typescript, Postgres, that integrates with various 3rd parties including but not limited to banking systems, accounting systems, and email providers.
- We use Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud as our infrastructure
- We do CI/CD for our deployments and testing
- We host our code in Github
How we work
We are an autonomous, self-organised agile team of developers. We help each other out with code reviews and make sure that we check-in regularly with our daily standups.
Fast feature-driven feedback is key to everything we do. We are constantly thinking about breaking down large deliveries to smaller (simpler) pieces that we can release to make production better and get feedback from our users as quickly as possible.
Technology is at the heart of everything that we do - everyone in the company knows this; most importantly the CEO and COO.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a developer
- You are a passionate developer - you read/write and talk about code and technology in your spare time.
- You love producing elegant software solutions to solve real user problems.
- You care about the whole development process; from how to write clear, well-tested, concise code to how it is deployed and monitored in production. The opposite of “well it works on my computer”.
- You have experience with Node and React.
Brand new Apple laptop
Regular social events and company offsites
Centrally-located offices in Barcelona (and London)
Healthy mind and body benefits, including:
- Learning budget
- Food budget
Flexible working: WFH when you want but come in from time to time to meet your colleagues and get engaged with what we are doing
And above all, apply to this role if you want to:
- Join a young tech company in a massive period of growth to accelerate your career and gain an incredible amount of experience in a short time
- Learn from some of the brightest people in the SaaS and Fintech industry
- Work with bright curious people
- Be challenged to stretch yourself to learn and grow
- Join a strong culture of openness & transparency
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Europe, please get in touch!
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Cledara does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from employment firms, staffing agencies nor recruiters. In the absence of a signed agreement, Cledara will not consider nor agree to the payment of any referral compensation or a recruitment fee. In the event a recruiter or third-party agency submits resumes or candidate profiles without a previously signed active agreement, Cledara explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cledara. Candidates who have applied to Cledara within the past 12 months or are in conversation with Cledara are considered to be active, potential job candidates.