TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 160+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers, and VR experts from over 32 nationalities.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Dating team!
What you will do
Our main goal is to maintain and improve our dating sites, with more than 100K new users per day, mainly from the US. We are also exploring and testing new dating products. We do this by using the most modern technologies including AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cypress, using micro-components, Domain Events... As well as using good practices and DDD. We’re proud to be working with Symfony 4, PHP 7.4, Vue.js, and a wide range of modern technologies. This is all done using agile methodologies, working with Kanban, and Jira daily. Continuous improvement, learning, and practicing new things are always welcomed.
Just as important, we like to work in a nice and safe environment, where everyone is accountable, friendly, and always willing to help. We work as a team and encourage opinions.
- Maintain, modernize, and add new features to our dating products and their components.
- Triage, diagnose, and solve high traffic production problems.
- Share knowledge with your colleagues about best practices and new technologies.
- Advice on issues relating to improving performance and scalability.
- Develop unit, functional, integration, and E2E tests.
- Be involved throughout the full lifecycle development process.
- Document existing and new systems and components.
- Experience with frontend code release and packaging tools: webpack, gulp, grunt
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Good knowledge and practice of PHP, OOP patterns, SOLID principles.
- Experience with PHP 7 and at least one modern framework.
- Experience writing SQL (MySQL).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English.
- A great teammate with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience working in high traffic environments
- Experience with queues systems.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience with Kubernetes and HELM.
- Experience in Golang programming.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with non-relational databases.
- Experience with CI and CD.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company-sponsored Spanish, Catalan, and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus program.
- Top-notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note that all applications must be submitted in English