Peddler is looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer. Specifically, an ambitious individual who is looking for a real challenge, and is excited about the prospect of working on a state-of-the-art online platform with global ambition.
This is an important role within Peddler and needs someone who is pro-active, knows how to translate complex business procesess in real scalable solutions and loves a real challange! We are looking for people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries in software engineering, who are just as happy building the framework they need as understanding open-source solutions out there. The candidate should know how to apply best practice whether its in code architecture or process design.
This is you:
• Prefer Bachelor or Masters degree in computer sciences (evidence of a brilliant portfolio works too!);
• 5+ years of experience in a similar function in a fast-paced environment;
• A strong background in JS (expert level - understanding he engine/interpreter running JS), advanced design patterns (for example 2--phase-commits, transactional persistence layers etc.), React.js (advanced, full SSR + flux patterns), CSS3 (BAM, SASS/SCSS, no boilerplates, no bootstrap), strong UX capability; strong design led mobile first approach; Fast clean, maintainable code;
• Keen interest in AI, serverless and service based architecture
• Bonus if experienced with tensorflow
• Must have an impressive portfolio of projects (projects with social/transactional/marketplace blueprint is ++)
• Willing to work with offshore resources (experience here is a +);
• Genuinely eager to push the envelope;
• Based in The Netherlands (office is in Amsterdam).
What you'll get:
• An entrepreneurial and fun work environment;
• Career progression -- we’re going places, have an awesome investment team (great contacts with a global reach) and advisory team, offices in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Vietnam;
• This position is eligible for our share scheme (we want someone who is interested in progressing their career with Peddler);
• Emphasis on your professional growth.
You must be fluent in English, with relevant experience. (no agencies..)
Look forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.