We are looking for experienced Front-End Engineers for our development center in Barcelona. They will be working on our online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products.
Across the company, We develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies (Rails, Erlang, Java, React, Angular, NodeJs), while coping with high-security and cloud-scale challenges.
Within the Front-End Team, We work with the most modern and better performing technologies, constantly looking for improvements. Currently, most of our work is with React, Webpack and satellite technologies.
You will join a team of highly skilled and talented people, working together in agile development methodologies. We are looking for smart people, that get things done and are natural team players. Working closely with our designers, it will be your responsibility to create a new generation of products and services.
Skills & Requirements
Desired skills and technologies:
- Working experience with frameworks such as React, Angular, BackBone or Ember
- Experience with Webpack, Grunt or Gulp
- Cross-browser / Cross-platform compatibility
- Unit testing & end-to-end testing
- Familiar with git-flow and Code Reviews
Will give you good bonus points:
- Apply SEO and Web Performance good practices
- Working experience with HTML5/CSS3 Responsive design
We are polyglots
We are looking for people with the intelligence and resources to solve hard problems and creativity to innovate. Therefore, don't hesitate to contact us even if you don't fit perfectly with the stack announced in our job descriptions. There will be many opportunities for you to learn the technologies we use and to propose and use your own choices.
- International working environment (ideal if you're looking to improve your English or Spanish, as well as half-dozen other languages).
- PC Equipament of your choice
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests.
- Competitive salary according to the value you bring to the company.
- Conference tickets and other training resources.
- Private Health l insurance.
- Extended annual holiday leaves.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays
- Language courses.
- Referral Bonus
- Fresh Organic Fruit
- Subsidized restaurant/transport/ nursery tickets