IMMEDIATELY HIRING 2-FRONT-END ENGINEERS IN OUR MADRID, SPAIN OFFICE.
STARTING SALARY 45-55K EUR.
Nalej is a venture-backed Edge Computing company headquartered in Silicon Valley with additional offices in New York City, Boston, and Madrid Spain. Nalej’s edge computing platform is designed for low-latency proximity-based computing to enable Smart Cities, industrial IoT applications, and enterprise digital transformation.
You’re a self-starter who wants to be a part of a team that will help define the future of computing. You thrive in a fast-paced agile tech environment and enjoy taking on new challenges. You have a genuine interest in building technology that will have a measurable and lasting impact.
What You Will Do
You will help Nalej build the next-generation Edge Computing user interface used by hundreds of companies and thousands of users.
- Own the front-end web code
- Work with a UX leader and product manager to get new features out quickly and bug-free
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
- Make technological recommendations while weighing various tradeoffs.
- Participate in code reviews to lead the team to the highest standards.
- Effectively communicate with customer support to resolve production issues.
- Deliver products on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Work to establish front-end best practices and share these guidelines through documentation, style guides, exemplary code, and build tooling.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience creating an end to end and unit tests.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with source code control tools (git).
- Partner with Product and UX Designers to interpret user flows and wireframes for interaction design and development.
- Experience with SCRUM.
- 2+ years of experience using web application frameworks like Angular2, React, Ember, VueJS...:
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript.
- Deep knowledge of ES6 and Angular2.
- Deep knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS.
- High English reading, writing and speaking skills. High communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and learning skills. Experience with SCRUM.