Back is a SaaS company working on a new, innovative product to empower business services teams. Our mission is to make teams dramatically more productive using Back. The company is venture-backed and led by serial entrepreneurs Christian Eggert, James Lafa and Janis Zech.
You will join our experienced engineering team to develop our platform and architecture. We like to solve complex problems with elegant and robust solutions. If you are excited about building highly scalable solutions built on a modern stack using best practices then this role is perfect for you.
This position is based in our growing HQ office in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
🔨 What you will do
- You will build a performant, lightweight, user-oriented and beautiful application.
- You will build and deploy a well-tested application using our CI/CD pipeline.
- You will build a polished UI together with our two amazing designers.
- You will collaborate with the product and engineering teams to find the best solutions to our challenges.
👩🔬 Who are we looking for
- You are an excellent engineer and you are proud to show your code, which is so simple that your mum understands it.
- You care about details and you love to build beautiful and easy to use interfaces.
- You enjoy working closely in cross-functional teams with engineering, design and product to challenge the best ideas and technical solutions.
- You have more than 2 years of professional experience working with modern frontend frameworks like React. Bonus if you have experience with any of these: GraphQL, Typescript.
🚀 Why Back
- You’ll join a company that believes in a culture of strong engineering. We use modern technologies and best practices within a team of smart people who want to change the way people work.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build great infrastructure. You can be as creative as you want as long as it creates a better product.
- You'll work on a modern and robust stack: React, GraphQL, Go, gRPC, Protobuf, etc.
- We love open-source and will support you in the process of contributing to libraries we use or open-sourcing some of your work.
- You’ll join a company at an early stage and you will receive an attractive package containing salary and shares.
- You'll join an amazing team. Want to know who could be your future colleagues? Have a look here.
How to apply?
Apply for this job by adding your Github, LinkedIn profiles, some screenshots and/or video of an application you built or your portfolio link to and/or zip file of some code you wrote and which you enjoyed to build.
Back company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.