Typeform is making data collection a little more human. And we’re evolving like never before. But we’re still young, and you’ll get to shape the future of this company—beyond that, the industry.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Senior Frontend Developer to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona.
Here’s Tom, our head of engineering:
“Working at Typeform means growing. Growing the platform, growing our user base, and growing as an individual. As part of that growth we’re always looking to be more efficient, by automating our infrastructure operations as much as we can.”
You’ll work closely with our designers to create unbeatable human experiences.
We put fun at the heart of everything we do—and set ambitious goals to push things forward. Come help us shape the future of online data collection.
- Get stuck into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Work in a motley crew of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers, product owners, and scrum masters.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take course and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
- Give back to the community—take one workday a month to contribute to an open source project of your choice.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and work with legacy code.
- You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles.
- You’re accomplished in your field and mastered a variety of technologies, preferably React.
- You’ve got experience guiding a team through successful architectural and/or technical decisions.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level.
- Writing unit and integration tests is a given for you. You understand that quality is down to everybody.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You speak English.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.