Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation forms. And we’re growing, fast.
We’re looking for talented, passionate, and pragmatic Senior Frontend Engineers. You’ll join our team in Barcelona — we pride ourself on having a fun, challenging and diverse environment with 44 different nationalities represented.
Our current challenge is that we're moving from a monolith to a microservices architecture, and along the way rebuilding parts of the platform in React and Redux on the frontend, and Go and Node on the backend. We're also working on some new and innovative concepts around conversational UI, and you will work closely with our designers to create great user experiences.
What will I be doing?
• Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics.
• Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture. We're still a young company so you can be involved in how things are built here.
• Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers, product owners and scrum masters.
• Having good opportunities for career growth and continued learning. We have an annual learning budget for you to participate in conferences and courses, and there are opportunities for advancement in whatever path you’re interested in, be it technical or not.
• Giving back to the community - once a month you can use a workday to contribute to an open source project of your choice.
What skills should I have?
• You value knowing someone delights in using a product you've built, and ideally have previously worked on a SaaS product.
• You write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone's responsibility. Also, you've worked in an agile environment, and value continuous delivery.
• As a senior engineer, you raise the skills and expertise of those around you. You show maturity in tradeoffs you make injudgements and decisions, and can reliably estimate and plan work.
• You can communicate in a business scenario in English as it is our primary language at Typeform (we also provide language courses if you're not very confident).