Within 4 years we were able to establish a solid position in the German market. Now we need you to expand our team and to bring our product to the next level, reaching out to 80% of farmers out there, who are capturing data with pen and paper.
Our goal is to enable farmers to make data-driven business decisions. Join us in our mission to digitalize agriculture and help us to build a product that saves farmers time, money and nerves. Help them say “Hi trecker.com, bye bye paperwork!”.
At trecker.com we look for engineers who find smart solutions for complex problems and who love to get things done as a team!
- Build up, shape and mentor our frontend development team
- Improve development knowledge/ skills of the team by pair programming, teaching best practices and by code reviews
- Develop a sense of ownership of frontend code
- Plan, architect and integrate front-end functionality in collaboration with backend, frontend, mobile developers and PM
You fit perfectly if you
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- You are experienced in building large-scale single-page applications, working with RESTful APIs and websockets
- You are experienced in designing frontend architecture and build processes with tools like webpack and package managers such as NPM
- You are comfortable with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or KANBAN
- A plus: You are interested in the visualization of data with tools like Carto or D3.js
- Speak code and English fluently – German knowledge is a plus
reasons to join trecker.com
- Challenging tasks that enable you to grow & excel (next year we want to include data from drones and other sensors)
- Cutting-edge tech stack, great test coverage, high code quality & multiple deploys per day
- The chance to revolutionize an entire sector & change the lives of millions
- Team & company events, retreats - this year will have a hackathon in Greece :-)
- Above average compensation package & the usual startup perks
- Large development opportunities in a rapidly growing & well-funded startup where people come first
- A passionate and ambitious team that also likes to grab a bite or drink after work
If solving a real issue for millions of people as well as the prospect of building a significant company gets you excited, we’d love to speak with you!
While we like to read CVs, we are much more interested in you as an individual, what projects you have worked on in the past and what you want to achieve in the future.