The team at Kodify is looking for a talented Lead React Engineer to join our remote team. This specific role is open to remote candidates based in the European Union (a must for us). With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our frontend architecture to a whole new leve
Your key responsibilities:
- You will lead the design and implementation of React into our applications and work closely with the development team to ensure the architecture and desired functionality is always met.
- Your collaboration with our designers means our UI & UX are flawless.
- You will ensure the business requirements are met and will actively advise us on possible features and technologies that could improve our applications.
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- You’re a natural leader, and know how to motivate a team.
- You love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You love analysing data. You’re a complexity thinker and a real problem solver.
- You’re flexible and available when needed. You understand emergency calls can be part of the job and are aware of the challenges supporting a 24/7 environment.
- You stay updated on industry developments and strive to improve our platform with innovative solutions
- You are passionate about software development
- 3 + years of experience leading a frontend team
- 3+ years of experience in React based web development
- 1+ year of React architecture design
- Highly skilled in both HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of browser internal rendering process
- Experience in optimising frontend performance
- Experience with image optimisation and lossless compression
- TDD & BDD, and a focus on code quality
- Experience with both desktop and mobile development
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- Functional CSS
- Experience in creating design systems, style-guides, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Git and JIRA
- Experience managing high traffic and content heavy websites.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- CDNs/cache (cloudflare, cloudfront...)