The team at Kodify is looking for a talented Senior Frontend Web Developer / React Architect to join our remote team and bring new dynamic on board. This role is open to remote candidates working in a the European Union. With you on board we’re looking to expand our team (currently 10 developers working across multiple European locations) and take our projects to a whole new level.
Your key responsibilities:
- Your will help design and implement a React frontend into our applications and work closely with the development team to ensure the architecture and desired functionality is always met.
- You will ensure the business requirements are met and will actively advise us on possible features and technologies that could improve our applications.
- Your collaboration with our designers means our UI & UX are flawless.
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- You’re a natural leader, and know how to motivate a team.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You love analysing data. You’re a complexity thinker and a real problem solver.
- You’re flexible and available when needed. You understand emergency calls can be part of the job and are aware of the challenges supporting a 24/7 environment.
- You stay updated on industry developments and strive to improve our platform with innovative solutions
- You are passionate about software development
- 3+ years of experience in React based web development
- 1+ year of React architecture design
- Highly skilled in both HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of browser internal rendering process
- Experience in optimising frontend performance
- Experience with image optimisation and lossless compression
- TDD & BDD, and a focus on code quality
- Experience with both desktop and mobile development
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- Functional CSS
- Experience in creating design systems, style-guides, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Git and JIRA
- Experience managing high traffic and content heavy websites.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- CDNs/cache (cloudflare, cloudfront...)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!