At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. To run a website with 100M visits per month in over 50 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with more than 10 years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Want to know more about Trovit?
At Trovit you’ll find a creative team doing big things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We have created a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, that's why our autonomous tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new projects every few months. This means that at Trovit you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself to achieve ever-higher summits. Want to know more about the way we work?
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a
skilled and experienced Frontend Developer who can help us push our
challenges further, be it by working on improving our client-facing
monetization product or working on other user-facing projects.
You will succeed working with us if you have really solid JS experience, you have worked with complex systems with tons of users and if you enjoy and thrive in a working culture like that our team.
What you will do:
- Integrate in an autonomous and challenge-focused team
- Develop back end and front end features
- Work on a project of API integration
- Identify and sort out issues or opportunities to improve performance
How we work:
- Really pragmatics
- Working in a team and with a team
- Discussing design and taking decisions with the team
- Pull Requests, Code reviews and team approval
- Merge and deploy
- No matter how hard the problem is, we stay always positive
What we expect from you:
- Love JS: we use it both on client and server side.
- Improve the system while it grows, the right decisions today could be not good tomorrow
- We are looking for a way to approach software engineering that fits with our team
- Experience in one of the Nodejs frameworks: Express, Hapi, Koa
- Previous experience in high performance websites
- Comfortable interacting with APIs
- Interest in new technologies
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced organisation
- Proactive, problem solver and work as a team player
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
- We also offer several benefits:
- Yearly training budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
- And a few other perks
Sounds interesting? Then we need to talk!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.