At Hellotickets we are building the largest global marketplace for travel experiences, from a Broadway musical show to a helicopter tour in Rio de Janeiro.
Although we are a young startup, Hellotickets platform is already present in 15 countries — all with their local currencies and payment method. If you like global e-commerce, this is a dream made true.
Hellotickets is financially backed by key players in the entertainment and travel industry, like LCD SoundSystem’s James Murphy, Sony Music’s Managing Director and the Founder of TripAdvisor.
Our team includes early employees and top executives at Ticketbis, one of the most successful Spanish startup that was sold to Ebay for $165M in 2016.
- Development of our website frontend
- Work on and review the tech specs
- Work closely with the backend and product teams
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues
- 3+ years of web development
- Strong knowledge in on of the following: Vue (our framework), React or Angular
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in GIT
- Current with latest frontend technologies and tools
- Knowledge of server-side processes
What we offer?
- Competitive salary (€40.000 to €60.000 depending on your experience)
- Remote work: 2 days per week
- Free daily English lessons
- Career progression — we want you to grow as we grow
- Freedom to prototype and autonomy to make decisions on technology choices
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A vibrant and fun start-up work environment