Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) within our Information Technology team to start right away.
Your responsibilities :
- Implementing beautiful, rich and highly usable user interfaces
- Using modern technologies such as React, Ember, ReactNative, and Elm to build elegant, tested, and maintainable frontends
- Architecting efficient and reusable front-end components that drive complex web applications
- Having an attitude on design and usability
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Using and connecting state of the art APIs for A/B testing, reporting, tracking, and segmentation
- Creating the best products
Our tech stack :
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails, Elixir, Phoenix, Postgres, MongoDB, Ember, ReactJS, ReactNative, ELM,, Docker
- Tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Rollbar, Logmatic, Favro, Rubymine or any other Editor, Capybara, Selenium
- Principles: agile company, lean, service oriented architecture, self organisation, number driven, transparency, cross-functional teams
Your profile :
- You possess strong knowledge of React
- You have 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- You have worked with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- You have knowledge about Ember.js
- You have obtained a BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
What we offer :
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas and working directly with the CTO
- Having direct impact on the product
- Participation in hackdays, technology brown-bags, hackathon
- Visa and relocation support
- Fresh fruits, cereals and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!