Would you like to…
- play an important role in our multinational agile software development team?
- use new technologies and solve thrilling development tasks?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write clean and reusable code with page performance in mind?
- deliver a rich, engaging and unmatched user experience?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- present relevant work experience as Frontend Developer of at least 3 years?
- demonstrate your skills with frameworks like Angular/React and Bootstrap?
- show very good programming skills in CSS3 and HTML5
- demonstrate that you are familiar with SASS?
- show your extensive experience with Webpack?
- prove that you are familiar with unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine or Jest?
- show proven experience in implementing RESTful APIs for responsive web applications?
- communicate in English in all relevant courses of business?
- be open and a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
Ideally you also possess...
- advanced skills in Node.js
- experience with MEAN
- a good feeling for customers UX/UI needs
cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over
Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges
and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.