Are you are looking for innovation? Do you seek to work with passionate and talented individuals? Then join the KISURA family and help us creating the game changer in online fashion!
We are Europe's first Digital and Personalized Shopping Service for women’s fashion. Our mission is simple: to send women handpicked outfits tailored to their budget and style and make them feel beautiful and confident. Each and every day we are walking the talk relating to the meaning of our name: KISURA which is defined as ‘gorgeously beautiful woman’.
By combining tradition with innovation, we are offering our customers a first-class shopping assistance, backed by a strong technological approach and working with a complex user and product database.
Role & responsibilities
- Significant support of the redevelopment of the website
- Development of challenging features
- Advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- Technical documentation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and learn on a daily basis
- Good communication skills & communicative team player
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Unit testing fan!, experience with Jasmine
- You speak English fluently and ideally German
- You get a one of a kind position in an exciting fast growing fashion tech company
- You develop through challenging and responsible tasks and get the chance to develop and implement your own projects
- You work independently in a multicultural team with flat hierarchies and short decision making channels
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- Vibrant startup work environment in the heart of Berlin
Take the chance and and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org