The role is primarily front-end focused.
You will be building industry-leading, real-time web and mobile applications using modern tools and technologies.
The following are preferred skills:
Core vanilla JS skills are essential(Functional and OO). ES6, ES2016, ES2017 etc.
ReactJS experience is preferred however any modern framework experience is valid (Vue.JS, MobX).
State management (Redux or similar)
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding work environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous and trustworthy.
This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through while working with the rest of the business. The successful candidate should not be afraid to get their hands dirty to unblock themselves, picking up new technologies were required to deliver the best possible solution.
- Our office is between Shoreditch and Old Street
- We work from home on Fridays
- Lunch once a week and daily snacks provided
- Annual company wide trip
- Endless free coffee or tea
- Generous holiday allowance
- Salary and equity are competitive and negotiable depending on experience
1. CV and/or LinkedIn profile
Brief intro about yourself
GitHub profile if you have it
An article you have read recently that you thought was interesting
1. 35min phone interview with 1 business and 1 technical Fluxer
2. Short take home coding test (may not be needed depending on experience)
3. In depth technical face to face interview with CTO and then CEO (Estimate 1 hour total)