The CDP team is improving the heart of our company - the content delivery engine. Think of an analogy in the car industry, most of what automotive companies focus on is a) design and b) their engine. The CDP team builds Bonial’s power engine, BUT the difference to the car industry is, they are doing that while our "car engine" is already racing at 300km/h on the Autobahn. So, this is a very complex process.
As a Senior Frontend Developer in our CDP team, you will be directly involved in this complex process. You will do so by:
- Working with multiple business stakeholders including Product Managers and Design team members to better understand the site requirements and functionality
- Working closely with client-side technologies as Reactjs, Angular or whatever comes next (we love Reactjs)
- Performing code reviews for other team members
- Improving client-side architecture
- Envision and implement client side applications for a microservices architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science)
- Experience with the modern client side framework or libraries, Reactjs is a must
- Experienced with design patterns
- Comfortable with discussing client-side architecture questions on a high level
- Experience with browser performance, compatibility and page rendering
- Detail-oriented and quality-minded with a strong aesthetic sense
- An expert when it comes to HTML5 & CSS3 with hands-on experience in CSS preprocessors
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- To be the next member of a young and international team with people from 35+ countries
- To contribute and learn new things, every day!
- Room to grow: you'll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
- A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!