Our mission is to increase the joy of life for relatives, seniors and caretakers. To make our mission come true, our teams in Berlin and Munich develop innovative tablet-based products with domain specific content that brings the care industry into the future. We strive to create real value to our customers by catering to their everyday needs and show them new ways for future care.
In your position as a (Senior) Frontend Developer (w/m) you are responsible to implement new features and adopt state-of-the-art React technologies to ensure our customers experience the best possible product. Closly working with Product and our designers, you create innovative UI elements, ensure a coherent UX over all user facing applications (e.g. Tablet, web applications, native apps). In your work, you are driven through data and constantly analyse the impact of new implemented features.
Our team benefits from your curiosity and fresh ideas. You are a experienced startup veteran with exposure to high growth environments. You are eager to share your skills and motivate others with your self-motivated, driven and engaged approach to new projects.
We strive for diversity, inclusion and a rich mix of different backgrounds in our teams. These are crucial values for our future success as a company, a driver for innovation and a must for a sustainable society - therefore we highly encourage every qualified person regardless of gender, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender expression or identity to apply for the position.
- Implement new features and adopt state-of-the-art React technologies to create great user experience
- Create innovative UI elements and ensure a coherent user experience over all user facing applications
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions
- Identify and adopt best practices for frontend engineering
- Thrive on your personal and professional development
- Create a smooth and pleasant end user experience, for both our customers and your colleagues
- 2-3 years overall professional web application development experience
- 2+ years frontend development experience using React and Cordova
- 2+ years experience with Redux
- Comfortable in integrating templates into a Python or Go service
- Familiar with browsers' compatibility and different testing approaches
- Prior experience with distributed architectures (in frontend & backend), applications tuning/profiling, Docker and continuous integration are all highly valued
- You are able to design views from scratch
- Proficient in debugging tools
- We offer you a position which combines both personal growth opportunities and a high sense of social value
- Contribute to the growth of a fast scaling purpose driven startup
- Company pension scheme, fitness vouchers and always enough Mate to get you through the day
- Participate in Tech conferences in Europe
- Internal training opportunities such as Tech Talks, Meetups and hackathons
- Work in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln
- German classes, if needed