Clean energy for everyone.
Inspired by our love for the planet, we are creating a liveable future for all humans with renewable energy. Our mission is to build a solar plant on every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
- Independent conception and development of complex, sophisticated and high-quality new user interfaces
- Optimization and maintenance of existing applications
- Coaching and supporting the team through your experience
- Further development of your own skills as well as the existing processes and development methods within the team
- At least 4-5 years experience in software development
- Strong understanding of building of applications with reusability and componentization
- Expertise in agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with build tools like Webpack or GULP
- An intrinsic incentive to drive improvements forward
- A structured and solution-oriented hands-on way of working
- Passion about new technologies
- A good feel for responsive cross-platform design
- Attractive salary, flexible working hours and contract of employment of indefinite duration
- Being part of a team that is motivated to make an impact each day
- Pioneer of the energy revolution to achieve a 100% renewable energies supply
- Plenty of room for own ideas und creative implementation of innovative solutions
- Open feedback culture
- Numbers and goals are transparently communicated during the weekly team meeting
- Reduced Urban Sports Club M-membership
- Free energy suppliers such as snacks and drinks
- Our company culture is important to us - team events happen regularly
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
Ellin Eberhard (Tel.: +49 170 5563 588) is looking forward to your application!
Our career webpage (https://www.zolar.de/karriere) gives you a first impression of our company culture.
Let's co-determine the energy revolution together and become part of team!