FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We are looking for a senior Frontend developer who loves making visually appealing websites with state-of-the-art technologies. This includes AngularJS, SASS, PostCSS, Webpack, ES6, Gulp, NodeJS, NPM or any Frontend technology necessary to get the job done and get it done well.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player, willing to learn and develop together with us. You are a proactive ninja who likes to discuss ideas and how to make them come to life.If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
Your Role Includes
- Leading and coaching teams of Frontend developers.
- Being the go-to person for project stakeholders for any Frontend related challenges.
- Estimating development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and any limitations in the process.
- Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices.
- Developing on-the-spot Frontend architectures and choosing the right tools for the job.
What You Love & What We Require
- Working in an international environment is your thing.
- Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Building fast and responsive websites.
- You are able to translate project requirements into a scalable modular structured code base.
- Semantic HTML.
- One of your most important quality benchmarks is properly linted code.
- Your CSS is streamlined and highly dynamic because you know how to leverage tools like SASS and PostCSS.
- You consider websites as hubs rather than silos and know how to integrate external services.
- Demonstrated professional experience with Frontend Build systems.
- Professional experience with recent Frontend Frameworks like Angular2, React and Vue.js.
- You are actively involved in the Open Source community.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Eligibility to work within the European Union and/or Switzerland.
At Netcentric You Get
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summits
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Senior.com company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.