Traditional investing does not work!
you have 10'000 EUR in savings and limited knowledge about finance and
investing, chances are you put the money in a bank, go to an investment
advisor, or just put it under your pillow. High costs, low earnings, and
little transparency & control.
During our first 15 months, more than 3'000 people from all over Europe have invested over 21 Million EUR in other people across Europe, earning 10%+ return, enjoying remarkable investing experience, and promoting a new model of financing.
Take Action! We need Java professionals like you to open Viventor to even more people.
If crowdfunding and FinTech is something you're interested in, and you agree there has to be a fresh alternative for the old ways of investing, apply immediately!
What will you do?
- Implement enhancements and improvements on multiple web and internal faced frontends
- Play important role in technical solution meetings and product development- Look out for new technologies and trends
- We're a small, efficient team that interacts and shares knowledge at all times. The same will be expected of you
What skills and practices should you have experience with?
- Experience with AngularJS / Angular2+ (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with LESS, SASS, CSS
- Have good sense for details
- Experience building frontends on top of RESTful API
- Able to communicate in English (both spoken and written)
Why should you choose Viventor?
- Competitive remuneration
- 23 vacation days per year and
- Zero legacy code. You will be working with a fresh product created using the best approach in the industry
- We provide the best tools for developers
- You will have possibility to shape product as our hierarchy is flat and your ideas will always will be heard
- We have international IT team. Great opportunity to enjoy different cultures and acquire new friends
- Spacious office in the center of sunny Barcelona- International environment, filled with humble and passionate people
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- There is always someone up for a beer after work
Don't wait. Apply now!