Mondo is an innovative travel insurance startup with B2B and B2C line of business based in Barcelona. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Frontend Developer able to build and maintain our sites and our IOS/Android application.
1. Position title: Frontend developer
2. Mission: Develop,scale and maintain our Heymondo sites and app, working alongside with Mondo’s IT Department ensuring the company's technology serves and maximizes its business strategy.
3. Key activities / responsibilities to perform:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize our sites and apps for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with a user experience designer and potential
- customers to improve the company’s web application. Confirm the company corporate identity and design the web application’s look and feel.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, correct and refer problems to be solved as appropriate.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Full stack developer job requires at least:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5. CSS3.( Css frameworks are a plus)
- Experience implementing server-side CSS pre-processing
- platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- frameworks. We work with Vue.js and React Native.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. We use GIT.
4.1. Nice to have skills:
- PHP Knowledge (is not required)
- Unix / Nginx understanding (is not required)
- English (is not required)
5. Key Skills:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Problem-solving ability
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
6. Schedule: Full-time
- Flexible working hours
- Flexwork from home (1 day per week)
7. Primary Location: Barcelona
8. Our value proposition
(i) Possibility to evolve his role with the maturity of our company and his skills growth + achieved goal.
(ii) Competitive Salary plus performance-based yearly bonuses
About Hey Mondo