We are looking for a talented Senior Front End developer with experience in Angular to join our team in Barcelona. You will be working with a skilled and talented team developing with the latest technologies and always with best practices.
As a Senior Front End developer you will be working within a cross-functional team to build Innofis products and platform, reinforcing our omnichannel banking product and helping build from the ground our clients products.
A few words from Jonás, our Head of Software Architecture:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams.
We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested Let’s talk! ”
- Passionate about web technologies
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure design and integration
- Develop in a test-oriented and fast paced environment
- Capable of creating strategies to implement products in the best roadmap for balance between technical and business objectives.
- Identify and communicate risks before implement the solution
- Resolve defects during QA testing and in post-release patches
- Experienced in modern front end framework (Angular2+, bonus points for React)
- Preferred development experience with Typescript.
- Significant experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
- Knowledge of native DOM and Event API’s
- Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them
- Knowledgeable with Git
Would be a plus … Any kind of knowledge or experience with:
- Linux, *nix
- NodeJS experience
- Has worked in financial services
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Ionic Framework
- Experience with web site/app security
- Reactive programming
- Native and Hybrid programming
Why work with us?
- Great location: our offices are in one of the best area for Barcelona businesses 📍
- Solid company working in the growing sector of eBanking and Fintech
- English classes with native speakers 📚
- Casual dress code 👕
- All Fridays and August: intensive schedule
- Great work environment
- Free coffee ☕️ and eco fruit every week 🍏
- Flexible working hours
- International and dynamic environment
- Joining a solid company in a market of continuous growth which invest in the most advanced technologies