Senior Frontend Developer in Barcelona
OpenSeneca is a new local democracy start-up launched in Barcelona at
Mobile World Congress 2016. We are building a global citizen
participation platform that helps people and their leaders discover,
discuss and decide on the issues they care about.
Our goal, no less, is to become the global standard for open data.
While we are growing at a tremendous pace, we are focusing on achieving product/market fit and developing products with an eye towards the future.
This is a ground-floor opportunity for you to be a part of something fun, exciting and rewarding.
* Who we're looking for
We are looking for a front developer to help build, adapt and maintain our product.
You must be a talented, passionate and pragmatic front-end engineer who is:
- a team player
- comfortable using git and the command line
- used to working in a continuous deployment environment.
- willing to learn
- a geek and proud of it
On a more concrete level, we're looking for someone with:
- a minimum of three years of front end development experience
- excellent knowledge of HTML5, JS, CSS3 and Webservices
- proficiency in cross-browser and multi-device experiences
- comfortable in a laid back and English-speaking environment
- Bonus points for UX and knowledge of ClojureScript/React/Backbone/Coffeescript/Angular/Less/Grunt.
The developer will join an agile team inspired by scrum and XP.
- Implementation (includes cross-browser testing)
- Building outstanding user experiences
- Creating modular CSS architectures
- Developing spikes for new ideas & products
* What we're offering:
- A permanent position in one of Barcelona's hottest start ups
- The chance to improve local democracy around the world (nothing more ;-)
- An attractive compensation model
- An outstanding work environment where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Joel Test 9 out of 12
- Flexible working hours and styles
About Civiciti (OpenSeneca)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!