We’re looking for talented and passionate Senior Frontend
Engineers. You’ll join our team in Barcelona with offices located in the
very center. So far we are more than 50 employees with more than 7
Currently we are building from the scratch and redesigning our whole e-commerce platform in order to improve UX and add more capabilities to serve multiple markets around the world. We are also implementing new back office tools to optimize our internal processes (erp, logistics, catalogue, crm, etc.).
If you are looking for a company that is growing fast, well funded, over break even and with talented professionals within the ecommerce sector whom you can learn from, we might be your choice.
What you will be doing?
- Together with the UX designer and product owner, you will be involved in all user-centric discussions.
- You wil be in charge of (i) implementing whatever is decided, (ii) making sure that everything loads fast and (iii) measuring whatever can be measured.
- Contributing to the technical team by giving your view on whatever is discussed from an architectural point of view.
- Work closely with the SEO specialist making sure that Google perfectly indexes and ranks our data.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and product owners.
What we expect from you?
- You are a ninja coding with CSS3 and HTML5. Everything renders pixel perfect in any browser. Make sure our UX designer is proud of you.
- You are able to see web experience from the user's point of view, and craft UIs to make their lives easier.
- You have worked with CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS).
- You mastered all responsive techniques, so the same page looks awesome in desktop, tablet and mobiles.
- You are a comfortable people person, able to make non-technical users feel at ease.
- We work in an agile environment with continuous deployments. You are confortable working under these circumstances.
- You are a curious and fast learner who keeps up to date with changing technologies.
Extra points for
- You have experience working with Magento.
- You are proficient slicing assets from Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, Sketch or any other similar tool.