Zamro is looking for a Senior frontend developer to drive our business growth in multiple European countries. Don’t miss out on the chance to join us in building a leading international B2B e-commerce platform, with strong strategic backing.
- Develop new user-facing features:
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Knowledge & Skill requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them (this is a plus)
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Start-up environment:
- small & high energy team
- no bureaucracy
- limited defined roles and paths
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam, next to Central Station