Speakap is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join the team.
As a frontend developer at Speakap, you work on various aspects of Speakap’s main web frontend, which targets both desktop and mobile. You also work on various smaller, dedicated applications such as those for specific customer integrations, internal tools as well as (micro-)services.
In close collaboration with the rest of the team, you’ll be working on new features and improving existing functionality, while always keeping in mind security-, performance- and maintenance aspects. Your knowledge and experience will be vital in discussions about architectural design, choice of technologies and ways to approach the challenges faced.
- are passionate about using the latest front-end development technologies
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- know to strike a balance between “getting it right” and “getting it done”
- have extensive and recent experience with:
- Source control (Git)
- Testing frameworks (Jest, CasperJS, Tape or Nodeunit)
- Networking protocols and concepts such as HTTPS, WebSockets and REST
- Continuous integration
- have a thorough understanding of security concepts such as XSS and follow best practices when it comes to security
- have an advantage if you’re familiar with Redux, GraphQL, server-side development using Node.js, Linux, other languages such as Java or PHP, or if you excel in CSS and UX design
- have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- experienced, knowledgeable and friendly colleagues
- a pleasant work environment
- the chance to help build an exciting new communication platform
- regular drinks, quality lunches, a foosball table and the latest MacBooks
- plenty of room for your own ideas
- a good salary
Speakap is an Amsterdam-based company developing a secure and private social platform. Hundreds of organizations and thousands of users benefit from our proven technology and have already improved their internal communication and processes. From small businesses to large enterprises: collaboration is happening everywhere.
Our experienced team constantly strives to create an even better application while taking into account usability, scalability and security. The new communication method used within organizations calls for an integrated user experience.
We want to make it easier to work and communicate internally, in all layers of the organization: from headquarters to local branches and from managers to sales representatives.
Up for the job?
Ready to make a next step in your career? Apply now. Get our attention by sending us a cover letter and your CV. For questions regarding your application please contact Erwin van der Vlist (+3120 – 820 42 96 / firstname.lastname@example.org).