We're looking for a front-end developer with experience in working with React and/or Angular. Do you enjoy working in different technology stacks and do you have an eye for detail? Then we're looking for you!
React / Angular Developer
Who: Front-end developer with own ideas and input
What: Let us be amazed at how you bring designs to life
Why: Develop software used by a thousand people per day
Where: Amsterdam City Centre
When: As soon as possible
Working at Plek means developing software used by a thousand people per day. Plek is a communication platform for organizations. Used as a social intranet, community platform and collaboration place for teams. We grow fast and have plenty of ideas. We work with the latest technology in order to continuously improve our product.
To give you a taste of what to expect when working for us here’s a sneak peek of our demo. Already ideas for improvement? Perfect! Don’t hesitate to contact us or surprise us with your own ideas and innovations!
WHO ARE WE?
A small team with big ambitions.
Our team consist out of 25 employees (with six nationalities), three fish and a cat! We work closely together and like to do fun things, in and outside the office. Once every two weeks we host a project soup lunch in which we share results, questions and insights while we eat our homemade soup.
Your challenge: Let us be amazed by how you bring designs to life!
You are a front-end developer with an eye for detail and design. You transform designs into functional interfaces on mobile and desktop. Your responsibilities?
• Develop the finest interfaces possible
• Suggest own improvements
• Built new features
• Bug fixing
• Learn the latest technologies
• Become best friends with Jelle (office cat aka Jelly Belly)
WHO DO WE NEED? Input and ideas!
Our application is very user-friendly but runs on advanced technology. You understand this technology and you see opportunities and possibilities to improve our product and to keep it as user-friendly as possible. You know whether a design is easy or difficult to implement. You can work independently but you’re also a good team player. You work closely with our designers and back-end developers. Our team is small and the atmosphere is informal which means you can have a big impact. Take the lead, challenge us and show us how it works!
• 5+ years relevant work experience
• Graduate Level
• AngularJS, React or React Native (all three are a big plus).
• You understand HTML, CSS and CSS. We prefer and work with SASS.
• What we can offer you: your dream job!
• Young, international team
• Beautiful and successful product, fast-growing company.
• A lot of freedom and room for own initiative.
• A budget for training and personal development, events and meetups.
• You can work half a day per week to develop your own project.
• Flexible work hours.
• Good salary including a monthly allowance for travelling expenses
• In house lunch with colleagues fully catered
• Project Soup, hackathons, Friday afternoon drinks and nice team outings!
Interested? Please fill in our application form or send your resume to email@example.com.Want to know more about our position or our company? Don’t hesitate to contact Nouha Amrani at +31(0)20-7740033.