Are you great at working as part of a multi-skilled team with a focus on delivering complex single page Angular applications? Are you looking to work for an innovative company as part of a large Front End development team with offices in Basingstoke and Amsterdam? Come and work for the UK’s leading cashless parking provider and make a difference!
A Senior Front End Developer:
- Delivers, through Agile SCRUM, new features with the right software architecture produced with the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time;
- Adheres to the software quality standards and code guidelines;
- Keeps technical documentation and coding guidelines up-to-date;
- Applies advanced technical skills toward new feature development and support of Parkmobile Group’s web-based products and services;
- Takes active part in technical discussions;
- Mentors, motivates and coaches junior developers;
- Writes a lot of high-quality code.
- Have a University or HBO degree in Information Technology;
- Have a minimum of three years’ professional experience developing software products;
- Have a minimum of one year programming experience with Angular 1/2 +;
- Are experienced at scripting HTML5 and knowing your way around CSS3 using SCSS;
- Have experience using Git, Jira and Unit Testing;
- Are knowledgeable about current internet trends and technologies – particularly REST APIs;
- Have experience with Front End tools e.g. Webpack, Angular CLI, Grunt;
- Have knowledge of and experience with Agile SCRUM;
- Understand design patterns and security best practices;
- Have ability to quickly identify root causes and implement solutions to technical issues.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers and a fun, relaxed office environment;
- Offer a competitive salary according to experience and education;
- Work with you to advance your career by providing you with an annual budget for training courses and/or to attend conferences – such as Angular Connect;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance and 25 days annual leave which rises with length of service.