- Designing and developing the next version of our Chat Portal, including the selection of the front-end framework for this project such as Angular, React, etc.
- Designing and developing new features for our client admin dashboard
- Enhancing our analytics and real time monitoring dashboards, D3.js and C3.js as a front-end to our BigQuery big data back-end
- Design and develop new, innovative, scalable services & APIs receiving millions of requests per day
- Research new technologies and methodologies to improve our products and development workflow
- Contribute ideas to improve our service and software
- Coach other developers with code reviews, pair programming, etc.
- Spend a few hours per week chatting with customers to keep a pulse on issues and maintain a customer-centric focus
- Maintain and improve existing functionalities
- Take the Scrum Master responsibilities on some series of Sprints
- Participate in daily stand-up meeting with our global team
- 3+ years experience developing large scale web applications
- Fluent English speaker, other languages a plus
- A quick learner, dedicated team player and have a relentless positive attitude
- Experience writing clean, efficient and testable code, experience with TDD a plus
- Experience with Backbone, D3/C3 and GWT a plus
- Authorized to work in Berlin, Germany
- Work with a multinational and multicultural team of talented and inspiring colleagues
- Opportunity to make great ideas come to life!
- Work from home up to 2 days a week
- Gain-share plan
- Open Book management
- Yearly team building trip to exotic locations
- Weekly German class at our office
SnapEngage is a fast-growing live chat solution for the web. We are an Internet startup born of the TechStars program in Boulder, CO with offices in Boulder, USA and Berlin, Germany. All SnapEngage employees have a stake in the company’s success and enjoy an exceptional work-life balance. Our employees embrace a good challenge and enjoy providing the best customer service in the biz. SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to creating products that make peoples’ lives better by changing the way companies interact with their customers.